Inshallah Eid Al-Adha will be on Sunday, August 11, 2019. On this blessed occasion, we pray to Allah (SWT) to bless all with health, happiness and peace. Alhamdulillah, as with every Eid, the three Santa Clarita Masajid will be joining together to hold Eid Al-Adha Prayer. We are thankful to the Brothers and Sisters from The Islamic Center of Santa Clarita Valley for organizing and managing the prayer service on behalf of the three Masajid. The following are the details of the prayer service:
Hyatt Regency Valencia.
24500 Town Center Drive
Date: Sunday, August 11, 2019
Time: First Prayer:
Takbeer will start @ 7:30 AM.
Salat @8:00 AM, followed by Kutbah.
Khateeb: Br. Mohamed Abdelghani
Time: Second Prayer:
Takbeer will start @ 8:30 AM.
Salat @9:00 AM, followed by Kutbah.
Khateeb: Shaikh Junaid Bahi
***Refreshments will be served after each Khutbah***
Inshallah Eid Al-Fitr will be on Tuesday, June 4, 2019. We wish the Santa Clarita Muslim Community and all Muslims Eid Mubarak, and pray to Allah (SWT) to bring with this blessed occasion peace and happiness to everyone and especially to our Brothers and Sisters in many Muslim countries which have been ravaged by years of wars.
Inshallah Al-Umma Center will be organizing the Eid prayer on behalf of the three Santa Clarita Valley Masajid: Al-Umma Center, Islamic Center, and Unity Center. The following are the important prayer details:
- Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Time: Takbeer will start @ 7:30 AM, Salat @8:00 AM, followed by Kutbah
- Khateeb: Dr. Omaran Abdeen
- Refreshment will be served after Khutbah
- Venue: Central Park, Fields MP7 & MP8 (across from basketball court) – See flyer below
- Venue address: 27150 Bouquet Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA 91350 https://www.google.com/maps/place/27150+Bouquet+Canyon+Rd,+Santa+Clarita,+CAemail@example.com,-118.5235284,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2879086f0decd:0x1afbf6f006fddb12!8m2!3d34.4313085!4d-118.5213397
- Inshallah we’ll cover the grass field with waterproof tarps. However prayer rugs are suggested for additional comfort. We plan to also bring folding chairs for for the Sisters & Brothers who are unable to sit on the tarps,
- We have arranged with the Santa Clarita Sheriff to patrol the area of Central Park during the prayer time, and have been assured that the event will be adequately protected and everyone’s safety is the Sheriff Department’s highest priority.
- Volunteers are urgently needed to help with the many tasks required to put on this event for our community. Anyone interested to help is requested to email Al-Umma Center : firstname.lastname@example.org and give his/her contact information.
We express heartfelt thanks and deep gratitude to all the Brothers and Sisters who took time away from their busy schedules, and joined us in last Saturday’s Fourth Annual Fundraising Dinner Banquet. The tremendous generosity of all of you has generated approximately $100,000 in donated contributions. Inshallah, one hundred percent of these funds will be used to payoff part of the Masjid loan. Beyond the event’s financial accomplishment, what we appreciate even more is the sense of a strong supportive community, everyone exhibited. In addition to our local community members, many Brother and Sisters from allover Southern California came and strongly supported the event, and to everyone of them we are deeply appreciative. Special thanks to Dr. Omran Abdeen, Dr. Mustafa Dabbagh, Dr. Sayed Jumaa Salam, and Sheikh Omar Jubran who, as always, inspired everyone and were instrumental in shedding light on the importance of giving for the sake of Allah.
We pray to Allah (SWT) to bless all of you and your families, and grant you countless Hasanat for your continued support throughout the years. Inshallah, we will continue to gain your trust and support in the future.
Our Journey toward paying off the loan continues and we request everyone to keep on donating to help us deliver the Masjid debt free and, Inshallah enable it to be a place where our beautiful religion of Islam is practiced and be a magnet for all those seeking guidance to the right path.